Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi demo rides

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Johnny O, Apr 30, 2010.

1. I thought this might be the right category to post this info (I'm sure a mod will delete it if wrong ;-) ).

Saturday May 1st (tomorrow), you can test ride the complete road range of Aprilia & Moto Guzzi machines, then you can give your own review :)

They are avail at the new 'Aprilia Melbourne' store opening at 120 Johnston St Collingwood (Cnr Gold St). They should be open all day Saturday.

Call 03 8415 1800 to book in for your test ride.

And I don't have a licence at the moment and can't have a ride on the RSV4 :cry:
  2. Hope I'm not opening a can of worms, but that's just around the corner from the existing dealer in Hoddle st. Have they moved, or is it a 'reorganisation' of the dealer network?
    Just around the corner from work. I should get off my lazy @ss and go have a look.
  3. Thanks for the heads-up. My wheels are off the road (again!) but since its walking distance from home Ill have to check it out.
  4. It is the shop in Hoddle St moved with new staff and new attitude.
  5. Thanks for the spin on the RSV4 today Johnny. Loved it. Perfect day for it too.
    Bike is nice, great rumble even for the stock pipe,,,or was it a little modified?
  6. Damn you for being in victoria
  7. I reckon :(
  8. Ya good to see you Johnny. Sucks I got there too late to take one for a spin.

The shop looks good, best of luck.

9. Hey thanks for coming down guys, we should be having a 'Grand opening' when the shop is finished, you'll have to come along to it.

Mark we have a demo at the shop 24/7, I can arrange a test ride sometime ;-)