Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 9, 2016] Most women on motorcycles, world record attempt (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Paula Bateson, Mar 6, 2016.

Most women on motorcycles, world record attempt
Start Date: Apr 9, 2016 10:00
End Date: Apr 10, 2016 10:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

NSW 2830

Posted By: Paula Bateson

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. On the 9th of April 2016 in Dubbo NSW, we will be reclaiming our record of most women on motorcycles in one area as well as smashing the record of the most women on motorcycles at a female bike meet.

The record attempt does not allow men to ride and take women pillions, due to the record attempt requirements, but men can come along and cheer us on. There is plenty of room available for pillions and riders are encouraged.

To register:

2WHEELBABES

I am not the organiser, but I have looked through the forums and haven't found anything relating to this event. Registration is to be by 28 March 2016 unless other arrangements made with the organiser.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I read that title quickly and thought "Most women on A motorcycle"......:LOL:

Sounds like a fun event...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Does the Mardi Gras hold the current record then? :whistle:

Seriously though........ good luck with the attempt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just been asked by Irene Wiliams who is an Australia Post worker to post the following:

Any Australia Post Workers riding on world record could they please see ladies at Australia Posts Stall at grounds for T/ Shirt etc and photo have Post I D with you.

Many thanks.