Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 27, 2014] Ride to Puckapunyal & Seymour Vietnam Memorial

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Fridgy, Apr 25, 2014.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Ride to Puckapunyal Tank...
Puckapunyal Tank museum and Seymour Vietnam Memorial
Confirmed Attendees: 4
Posted By: Fridgy
Start Date: Apr 27, 2014 10:00
End Date: Apr 27, 2014 18:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
  1. #1 Fridgy, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Hi Guys and Girls, going to head up to the Puckapunyal Military Area on sunday and spend some time exploring the Tank museum there and then head over to the Vietnam Memorial in Seymour.

Time: 0930 for a 1000 departure

Meet point: Coles Express servo, Cnr of Macedon and Horne St, Sunbury. http://goo.gl/maps/9sEde

Expect to be out for most of the day, covering approx 300km's, will be learner friendly

To get into the PMA you will need photographic ID for anyone over 16

Also please remember this is a ride with the sole purpose of going to the museum and the Memorial
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sounds interesting , I might follow up in the car ( can't ride due to an accident ( cage ) a few weeks back )

I'd go TEC if that's ok ?
  3. Yeah that would be great, not sure how many takers I will get though
  4. True ... I could lead and show you some great roads , lol
  5. Going out through mt Macedon and up the back way, haven't decided on the route back yet, will plan that out tomorrow
  6. Go back via Seymour / pyalong / Lancefield ;)
  7. Was thinking flower dale, whittlesea back to mill park, will depend on how long we spend in and around pucka
  8. I'm in, it will give me a chance to do the Wildwood on the way across. WooHoo.
  9. sorry guys its a bit too long for me to be away from home for this one,have fun and ride safe.
  10. I'm in. see you lot there
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pop?

proof of purchase?
    pissed on purpose?
    piece of pie?
  12. im a bad boy bubbie
  13. We are going to an army base Greg, not a navy one.......

14. We are going to have to edumacate you Viscera (Bad Boy Bubby)
  15. That has got to be one of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen
    • Like Like x 1
  16. greatest film ever
  17. Reckon I'll just sit back and cherish my naivety on that
  18. ^^ wise move
  19. OK I will come to the museum. But have agreed to guide Mandy as she is navigationally challenged so rather than drag her to Sunbury I'll meet her North of Melb and get her there across country.

So hopefully we will see you there. Any idea of what time you will be arriving? Intending to see museum before or after lunch?