Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW [Apr 26, 2015] 5 Ferries ride (Berowra)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Apr 15, 2015.

5 Ferreis ride
Start Date: Apr 26, 2015 08:00
End Date: Apr 26, 2015 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

955 Pacific Hwy Berowra NSW
955 Pacific Hwy
Berowra 2081

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. #1 Senator17, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    I'm meeting up with a few friends to do the 5 ferries ride on Sunday 26th April. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome.

2. #2 Mcsenna, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    You need to change the date on your event jigger, its showing today.
    Edit: Done it for you.
  3. Damn... :( I was going to see if you wanted to go for a zap somewhere on the 25th or 26th...can't do 19/4.
    Where's the 5th ferry...I thought there were only 4 or do you double dip on one? :p
    in the big smoke all this weekend excittttteeeeed :)
  4. There's six if you want to include Mortlake. Others are Sackville, Lower Portland, Berowra, Wisemans & Webbs Creek.
  5. Webbs Creek...I'll go ask mother goggle...Mortlake doesn't count does it? That's the one near putney that you mean? :)
  6. There are 2 ferries at Wisemans,Webbs creek ferry is 400m along on the left turn just before the pub coming from Sydney.Cross it and your on the left side of the trip to St Aubans pub,thats the sealed side.Cross Wisemans main ferry and our on the right side of the river heading to St Aubans,thats the corrugated dirt rd side.They link at a small bridge at St Aubans.Spent to many years renovating an Imbersils couple of property's up there.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. There you go ... kick off at Frazers & 200km later buy yourselves a beer at the Macquarie Arms Hotel Windsor. Six ferries & a few k's of dirt but that won't worry you because Netriders are committed motorcyclists who ride in all weather & conditions.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Keen. Getting in early lol
  9. Sounds like a mad ride, been meaning to do this one for a couple months since reading about it.
  10. August or April?!?!?!
  11. Oh yea that would be pretty handy to know ^_^
  12. I assume August since it's mentioned in the first post?
  13. This sounds like fun. It's a ways out so I'm sure I can make it. Will confirm when we get closer to the date.
  14. Sorry, meant to be April. I've edited the event. But also thinking of changing the date as it's supposed to rain all day.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I think that will be a wise decision Bill as the forecast for Sunday is pretty gloomy. I am going for a day ride on Saturday instead but I know you can't make it on Saturdays.
  16. After my last wet outing with Womble and company I've lost my enthusiasm for wet weather touring. At least for the time being.

If it rains for long enough though I'm sure it will return!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. come on GeorgeOGeorgeO a bit of mud wont hurt the best looking bike as voted by ............ you ! :ROFLMAO:
  18. The vote was unanimous. Everyone who voted agreed.
  19. hmmmmmm, have the postal votes been counted ???????
  20. Well, if it's this weekend I can't make it. For that reason alone, I hope you move it to another one ;-)
    • Agree Agree x 1