Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Apr 2016 Competition, $50 prize winner - Jonnymac

Discussion in 'Monthly Photo Competition' started by Justus, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Theme: Show us your garage &/or gear setup.

$50 is deposited into the winners bank account.

Thread rules:
    1 photo per person and has to be THEME RELATED.
    * Photo must be taken by you. You may add a comment explaining the photo, location etc.
    * No other posts or comment aside from your entry please. This is to keep to photos in a row down the page so we don't have to scroll through pages looking for photos
    * Competition entries close 6pm Sunday 24 April 2016.

How do we decide the winner after the month is over?

After 6pm Sunday 24 April 2016, you will decide by clicking on the thumbs up like button on who you think the winner should be. Please don't click on the thumbs up button till voting begins. To be fair on everyone, if a person wins twice within 6 months, the photo with the second most votes will take the prize.

Votes will be counted 6pm Saturday 30 April 2016.

Thanks (y)

Please DO NOT like anyone's photo or comment between photos!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. A panorama of our very squashed garage with 3 bikes, bike gear, junk that wont fit anywhere else and if you look closely you'll see a Monkey Magic staff ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. My designated area of the garage it's not much but the closest I'll get to a man cave :rolleyes:

garage comp.
  4. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Had to clean up a bit before I could take this picture IMAG0787.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. IMG_20160417_190022.
    Ok so I'll make a few points as its difficult with one photo.

-Race bike on a stand with dolly wheels to move it around and make working on it easy.
    -Race bike stuff straight under shelf of the stand.
    -Rubber mats so you can Go All night. (Intended......:) )
    -Full size fridge on the right none of this bar fridge crap I can last a week in my man cave.
    -Dirt Squirters up the back.
    -Full length work bench behind fridge.
    -Custom graffiti by a real life graffiti artist. (Now reformed btw)
    -Wall of shame photos (Mates and racers)
    -Kettle bells up the back to keep the rig in shape :facepalm:
    -NO TV!!!!!! TVs belong in the house man caves are for man stuff!!!!!!!!
    -Oh I nearly forgot the final piece of the puzzle A 4month old Bull mastiff to keep me warm.
    • Like Like x 11
  7. The tribe! Behind me is the 5m workbench and a helmet shelf and bags of riding gear.Crap everywhere really! 20160411_171529.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. garage-and-gs.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. garage.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3

VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!

LIKE ONE PHOTO ONLY TO CAST YOUR VOTE by 6pm Saturday 30 April 2016

Comments now allowed. Thanks everyone.

11. you lose points for the surf board and for the yamahas, suzukis and hondas
  12. whats with all the hivis shit?
  13. Long story.

Edited version. Someone gave away two jackets for free on Gumtree just as I was starting to ride. Found it again after moving into the new home. Waiting for the yearly winter jacket for the homeless campaign so I can donate.
  14. You darksiding there Valk?
  15. No mate, it's a 180/70-16 Avon Cobra(standard size). It looks darkside because I haven't got round to putting a path up to my shed as yet and the grass gets very muddy when it rains.
    We only moved in last October, the start of our winter and I had to build the shed quick smart to house the beast.

I've gotta say, that is the worst photo, quality wise I have ever put on the net. I feel ashamed. Took it with a brand new tablet. Think I'll stick with a real camera in future.
  16. I think Mr Owl PhDMr Owl PhD needs to install some Shelves and get some Wall Organisers.
  17. So far I think we have a winner.......