Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 20, 2014] Motorcycle Crash Course (Belmont, Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ploz58, Jan 9, 2014.

Motorcycle Crash Course
Start Date: Apr 20, 2014 07:00
End Date: Apr 20, 2014 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

61 High St,
Belmont, Victoria 3216

Posted By: ploz58

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Join the 20,000 plus riders all over the world that have taken
    Accident Scene Managment training.
    A motorcycle specific course full of commonsense and best practice in managing motorcycle trauma.

RoadSafe Barwon have sponsored two courses for 2014 in Geelong.

subsidised so you only pay $30.00

get trained and get your mates trained so they can look after you.

2. Do these run in Melbourne much at all? Or have I got an excuse to go for a longer ride to attend a course?

3. Hi, I am a newbie in this website
    Can any one go for this course & Do I have to register to attend this course??

4. You need to register, the course is worth while a few of us around Netrider did one of them when they ran it in Melbourne. I urge you to do it.

5. Where do i register for the course ? I can't see any contact number on advert?

6. Have you tried googling for it?

7. doing it now,
    Thanks

8. I did this course up in Bendigo as the course was full in Melbourne at the time. Its exceptionally helpful and very much hands on. I've got every member of my family who rides or pillions', to do it. You can also repeat the on-line exam as a refresher down the track just to keep all the information clear in your head....The presenters were highly skilled interesting and experienced..........I'd highly recommend it .

9. Will you be given a certificate in first aid if you attend this?

10. extremely valuable course, even at the full price. but at $30 its a no brainer, even if you need to make the trip down to Geelong.

yes.

11. Highly recommended!