Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Apr 18th THIS Sunday Natio + Maq pass run

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sunite, Apr 13, 2010.

1. hey crew long time no see i got myself a new bike and yea keen to break her in. fresh rubber on her, all lubed up and ready to go

just the usual natio run brief stop at stanwell park , through to mt kiera, up maq pass morning tea at robbo pie shop, petty stop in robbo, then back round via southern highlands, and through razor back ridge. then finish off at narellan maccas

usual meet up at loftus at 945, leave at 10.
  2. I'll meet you somewhere along the way :).
  3. what bike did u get?
  4. I'll be in Sydney with a mate with the missus and her cage, but I'll wish you good weather and a safe trip up there!
  5. come for a ride and find out :p

ill post pics of the ride and my new bike :)
  6. cant mate, my weekends are stuffed for a while
  7. Did "The Loop" today with rogues, apart from a few damp patches in the lee of the hill going down Cambewarra, it was a great ride. Hopefully the weather will be good on Saturday..
  8. How long does it take to do that ride? Sounds like a fun trip, might have to join you next time.
  9. "The Lap", as we locals call it, is about 160kms long. Albion Park to the Robertson, down Pearson's Lane to Fitzroy Falls, Barrengarry Mountain to Kangaroo Valley, Cambewarra Mountain to Bomadery, Kiama, Jamberoo and back to Albion Park. :)