Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 18, 2015] Compt Family Memorial and Fundraiser (Maryborough, VIC)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Kow8ell, Mar 11, 2015.

Compt Family Memorial and Fundraiser
Start Date: Apr 18, 2015 09:00
End Date: Apr 18, 2015 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Victoria Street
Maryborough, VIC 3465

Posted By: Kow8ell

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Hi everyone, I just wanted to advise of an upcoming event in April.

Over the past 6 months, my partner, Joelene, has unfortunately lost both her father and her younger brother. Her father passed away 6 months ago and her little brother passed away 3 weeks ago. Her brother's recent passing has been especially difficult for the remaining family as he was so young (28 years old). He leaves behind his wife and 3 wonderful young boys.

Wheely's Car Wash & Detailing Service along with The North Central Car Club and the Carrisbrook Lions Club are holding a Memorial and Fundraiser Event (including a car / bike show) to assist the family and the Maryborough community on Saturday 18th April 2015. Car / Bike show entrants from 8am. Public entry from 9:30am

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone and everyone that would like to join the festivities, meet some great people, have some food and a good time. I've been told there would be a jumping castle for the kids (or young at heart?) some raffles etc and a BBQ.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! The more the merrier!

Thanks
    Jason

• Like Like x 2
  2. I will try and upload the poster for the event. Here goes.....

Attached Files:

3. Let me try and upload the poster again. IMG_20150309_0001.

4. Hope you get a great turn out buddy :)

5. Yes, I hope so too.

Thanks Rod!! (y)

6. Well, it appears the crappy weather held off, the sun was shining and we had a pretty good turn out. There were approx 60 vehicles entered in the show (about 20 bikes & 40 cages). Heaps of raffles, plenty of food, some face painting and a jumping castle for the kids. Plenty of vehicles to check out and lots of people to chat to. All in all, a great day.

Thanks to all those who came along.

Jason.

• Like Like x 1