Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 18, 2014] Good Friday - Nash, Mt Kiera, Mac pass & Jamberoo (Scarborogh Hotel)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by iClint, Apr 15, 2014.

Good friday - Nash, Mt Kiera, Mac pass & Jamberoo
Start Date: Apr 18, 2014 07:00
End Date: Apr 18, 2014 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Scarborogh Hotel
The Scarborough Hotel, 383 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Scarborough NSW 2515, Australia

Posted By: iClint

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
  1. #1 iClint, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    I'm riding Good Friday rain, hail or shine through the Nasho stopping at the Scarborough hotel for breakfast, then heading further south via Mt Kiera, Mt Kembla a quick stint down the high way to the Yallah Shell servo to stretch the legs and top up fuel. Then it is up to Mac Pass and stopping at Robertson pie shop for lunch. Then down Jamberoo mountain rd. and back to Albion park.

this is about 4.5hrs with breakfast and lunch stops, I'll be riding back pretty much the same route.

I'm leaving from the BP on Heathcote rd Moorebank at 7am, happy to meet up with others along the route.

2. Good ride that, I would join you but Im gonna be down the coast. I cant open your link to the map but if your gonna go up Mt Keira from the bottom double check that the road is open. Its been closed for ages and as far as I know it wont be open till October according to this link - http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/services/maintenance/Pages/mtkeiraroad.aspx.
    Its a shame, very nice twisty road that, like a mini Mac pass.
  3. Would love to join you for this ride if you don't mind.

I live in Sutherland, so I can meet you at the turn-off into Farnell Avenue just as you start the Nasho run....not sure how long it'll take you to get there from Moorebank but can we say 7:30am?
  4. 7:30 - 7:40 near the toll booth
  5. Good stuff. See ya then.
  6. Thanks for the company today Jalal, great ride, perfect weather.
  7. Thanks for organising this ride Clint, it was awesome indeed and I had lots of fun exploring the capabilities of the Gixxer ;)

I will send you the details of the ride next Friday.