Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Apr 11, 2015] Quick ride (Sydney)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by slumpage, Apr 10, 2015.

Quick ride
Start Date: Apr 11, 2015 16:00
End Date: Apr 11, 2015 18:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Old pacific hwy

Posted By: slumpage

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Hey going up the old pacific hwy and back in the morning.
    Starting 7 at thonleigh Mc Donald's
    Should be back around 9
    Not going if raining or looks like going to rain
    All welcome

2. Hey there slumpageslumpage I'm in see ya at the golden arches before 7...:)
  3. Ok
  4. Ha I'll be going the other way from the central coast. If you see a white gixxer 750 give me a wave. I have a leave pass so I reckon I'll be doing a few laps.....
  5. Is this today or to start tomorrow morning???
  6. Hey GeorgeO ...um tomorrow I hope...:)
    Shifty McSquidShifty McSquid we should all meet up at Estuary or RW for a brew....:)
  7. I'll be keen but have to ride into lane cove early then plan on doing a few laps on the way back to make the trip home a bit longer.
    If you have a rough idea when you'll be at warriors I'll try to time my run!
  8. Tomorrow morning
  9. The ride date does actually say today's date... 10/4.., :) GeorgeOGeorgeO you're not crackers after all ;)
  10. Sorry, tomorrow morning won't work for me. Planning to do a quick Wiseman's Ferry, Mangrove Mountain, Old Pac run early early Sunday.
  11. No ride, it's raining and the roads are wet,
    Maybe tomorrow,
    Sunday same time
  12. Yep was just about to say roads are slick and likely there will be crap on the old pac as well...:(
    Looks like a morning at MCA and bike window shopping at Bikebiz :)
    I can't tomorrow sorry....
  13. What are you looking at ?
  14. Anything with two wheels lol!
    Na seriously I have a crazy crazy list that I need to whittle down...after a sports +/- tourer...looking at Beemers maybe the F800R or S1000R, then going to look at the VStrom, YZFR1 and the versys...
    Would love to get the RSV4R Ape but....:D
    These are some of the 30 bikes I have on my wish list with prices...hoping for an end of year sale on new bikes!!
    I have 7 months , 2 weeks and 1 day until I can legally buy one of these...not that I am counting mind you...;)
  15. That's a nice list, good luck with it,
    • Agree Agree x 1