Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Apparently Red-neck radio corrupts the national mindset. Who knew?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ibast, Oct 31, 2014.

1.  Top
  2. 'Index of ignorance' :ROFLMAO:

What must South Korean radio be like?

3. ??? Where anywhere in that dry report was there an attribution of the reason for these conclusions to ANY source, much less radio?

4. There wasn't any.

I wonder if there was a poll on coal seem methane.

5. A new research has now proven that people with low intelligence tend to be racists and bigots, but hey, what do conservative red necks care about science and research? All the smart Australian brains are now looking elsewhere to pursue their careers, thanks to the budget cuts on science and education:

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

In the decades to follow, more conservative red necks (with negative I.Qs) will call Australia home..

6. I thought people with low intelligence tended to be Collingwood supporters, that or soccer fans

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dislike! Dislike!!

8. Actually the one that got me was the teen pregnancy one. 1 in 7 girls get pregnant as teenagers apparently.

9. What's the rate of girls trying to use abstinence as their only means of contraception, about 14% or so?