Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aother poor labor joke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by OscarA, Aug 5, 2011.

1. The Queen's riddle:

Julia Gillard met with the Queen in England .. She asked her, "Your
    Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any Tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Julia frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, David, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Julia went back home to Australia and asked Wayne Swan, her Deputy Prime Minister the same question.

" Wayne , answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child.
    It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Wayne . "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Tony Abbott's shoes in the next stall.

Wayne asked, "Tony, can you answer this for me? Your mother and Father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Tony yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Wayne smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Julia.

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Tony Abbott"

Julia got up, stomped over to Swan, and angrily yelled into his face,

"No, You idiot! It's the English Prime Minister, David Cameron!"
    • Like Like x 2
  2. .... here endeth the lesson!!....:rofl:
  3. Lol what a crack up, I tip my hat off to you sir.........................that just made my day.
  4. Pity the queen doesn't "run" any government.
  5. Where is the best collection of Labor jokes in the world?

Answer- Julia Gillard's front bench.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. And who says the Brit government is efficient?
  7. themselves?
  8. Not sure if this has been posted, but here's another Labour joke for you...

President Obama, the Queen of England and Julia Gillard are in a plane. The plane falls out of the sky, killing all on board. Of course, they all go to Hell.

President Obama says to the Devil, "Can I use a phone? I need to talk to the Vice President about the financial crisis. "Sure", says the Devil. "Over there."

The president spends 15 minutes on the phone. The Devil says, "That'll be 5 million dollars." President Obama writes him a cheque.

The Queen says, "Can I ring Phil to give him instructions about my funeral?" "Sure", says the Devil. The Queen spends half an hour on the phone, and the Devil says, "That'll be 10 million dollars." The Queen hands over some of her jewellery.

Julia says, "Can I use the phone? I need to talk to Wayne about the carbon tax." "Sure", says the Devil. Julia spends 3 hours on the phone, and the Devil says, "That'll be 50 cents." Julia hands over a coin.

President Obama says, "Hey, how come her phone call was so cheap?"

The Devil says,......

"The Labour government has already dragged Australia into the pits of Hell. So it's a local call."