Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ANZAC Day AFL game to DL

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by brownyy, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Hi all;

First off don't tell me the scores, frikking work called me in so I missed my chance to watch it at a pub here that had a skybox they could record on. Most importantly, I'm also avoiding facebook incase (and likely) that it's posted on there. Goz don't go posting shit all over my wall, ta mate :)

So, to my question, I haven't found the game on the torrents, does anyone know how I could get a hold of it or can anyone upload it? I only have a 10" netbook so I don't need super high res or anything, it's just the only game of the year I make an effort to see.

Cheers for any help.
  2. if ya wait a few days i'd say it'd be on the website http://www.afl.com.au/video/tabid/76/competitionid/26/Default.aspx# ....offers quarter by quarter clips of matches at the bottom...only showing up a match from the 23rd and previous ones for now..

keep in mind i loathe afl...and am honestly just that bored to search for shit, hope it helps.
  3. The pre-game seems to be up already - google "AFL 2012 ANZAC Day Pre-Game Build Up", then have a check back later for the game...
  4. Thanks NK, got a torrent running for it now but the speed is rather low but I'll let it tick away.

87; if I click that link will I see score / round results?? ta mate
  5. just checked it...open the link up...go straight to the bottom n it's got the link to all four quarters of the match loaded up now (just 4 seperate videos)

pretty sure you should be safe from scores
  6. I get all my replays from here (site has moved to this site, this year):

Just put in the home/away/round and change the quality to HIGH QUALITY.. download away (or view online I suppose).
  7. Fukn WHOOP! Great website that one, easy and no fuss, Thanks Guy. Got the firt half and the 3rd quarter is downloading now, thanks mate, much appricate. Not a big AFL fan but I do like to watch the ANZAC day game each year. :)
  8. What happens if i were to spoil it for you?