Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyway shopped from FC-MOTO before??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by alwayseric, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i sent two inquiries regarding color and warranty of alpinestar leather jacket to them in two days, no one replied yet. in contrast, american and british reply very fast.

when germen dont help themselves respond to a potential customer, i hope aussi will do :D

one of my question is if there is any quality issue of the jacket, do i return to the shop or the Alpinestar? who will pay the postage?

another one is about the tech r-1 jacket. on their website, there are two color choices: white black and black white, among other colors which i definitely have no interest. what i want basically is a black jacket, not a white one.

anyway, their prices are very good compared to US retailers, let alone here in sydney, because they remove 19%vat when shipping to AU.
  2. Yep bought sidi boots and berik leathers from them. Great prices, good product. Slow shipping.
  3. I've locked this as I'm continually moving these types of posts to the correct forums, I'm sick of it, please use the forums properly, this type of post belongs in business and service providers not general motorcycle discussion. If you like repost this THERE.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.