Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anything you'd change here?

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by flinders_72, Oct 2, 2009.

1. This is probably a common ride but what would you change/recommend in this 3-day trip? I prefer going through a bit of fast twisty stuff, although not at breakneck speed, just cruisy, but also don't mind a small amount of the straight road.

I've done much of South Gippsland so don't really need to do that on this trip.

Start and end point is Rowville, Vic and I'm riding the Sprint, so no off road.

2. Rowville, Gembrook, Yarra Juntion,Powelltown, Noojee, Icy creek, Willow grove,almost to Moe Tyres Glengarry Heyfield, Maffra, Boisdale, Briagalong, Stockdale, Glenaladale, Lindenow, Bairnsdale.
    OR Maffra, Stratford, Benworden road to Bairnsedale,
    Watch for Derrick in a silver grey Ford Territory turbo as you go from Cann river to the Border and into NSW. He loves bikes, I got 6 points on my birthday.
  3. Thanks for that deadman. Looks like you've given me a less boring option! :)
  4. Or turn towards Bombala at Cannriver, then get back to the coast via Imlay road, or go right to Bombala. Then back to the coast via Wyndham and Pambula. Go through to Merimbula and follow the signs to Tathra then Bombala. It is a much better ride than the highway.