Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone work at tullamarine airport?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by roundabout, Jun 21, 2005.

1. can you check if my triumph is still there? its the one with the flat rear tyre. i don't want to go all the way out there if its been stolen or towed.

2. How are you going to get it back to your place?

3. hopefully the firefighters will tow it there when i set it on fire

seriously, will just push it to the bp, fill it with air and see how far i get.

sunday night, when i got back from bris and discovered the flat, i found a nail in it, should be reparable according to bobjanes. bloody hope so, the thing is brand new. have also go a patch kit now so i can temp repair it out there if it won't hold air with the nail left in and then get it to bobjane's.

have learnt my lesson now though, emergency lane on freeway is for emergencies only. If you try and ride it like a normal lane it'll create an emergency for you

4. ring me 0425873437
    I live about 15 minutes from tulla

5. Got a hand pump you could use if you wanted (one of those two handed jobs). It's fairly quick to pump a tyre up.

Let me know & I'll give you a ride up there if you like.

6. Jeez man, don't give out your mobile in the open forums, think of how many crazy people (like ME) read these things!
    Seriously, though, great that we can help each other, no matter how big our chicken strips are!

7. MMmmm chicken strips... Eat 'em up!

8. I have a puncture kit and 2 co2 canisters you can borrow if you want. I live not far from GRoberts and hehas my number if you waznt it.

9. Be carefull using temary plugs and using tyre goo. Tyre repairers dont like it when you give them a tyre full of goo to repair. The stuff is terible to work with and smells like cat piss.

10. thanks everyone, groberts just went and checked (thanks very much), bike is still there, although nobody has bothered to fix the flat tyre. selfish bastards.

thanks, think we must be neighbours, i'm on sydney rd. i just bought some of these, there is a servo about 200m from the bike so should be right to push it and pump up there, then have the gas as reserve.

thanks nearlyempty, should be right with the servo, handpump sounds like too much hard work although could be very handy out bush

11. No worries mate. Let us know how you get on & if you need any more help.

PM'd my mobile number to you, just in case.

12. Where do u live fireroundabout56? We can pick it up tonight after i finish work in the ute if you like and i can drop it to your place tomorrow. I finish at 11.30pm . I normally go past the tulla bout 11.45.

13. so its you that has been SMS ing me ?
    They said it was a female who rides a spada .

its ok , my mobile numbers up here everywhere , just not my home number , it is silent for certain reasons.

if they want to pay to chat with me feel free to ring :LOL: :LOL:
    there dime :LOL:

14. I have it . Whats it worth to you for me to keep it a secret 8) :wink: :p .

15. :LOL:

Female, Spada... ?? where?

16. lets see
    1. the photos of the bike in the lounge
    2. telling rhonda it wasnt the dog that peed in the drapes
    3. your home number
    4. telling rhonda where all your p0rn is stashed on your computer
    should i go on :LOL:

17. was it you ?
    I wouldnt have picked you out in a million years :D

18. haha. Yep, twas me. Told you it was a "random" sydney netrider. :)

Pleasure SMSing with you Groberts.

(please don't abuse my number) 8)

19. your numbers safe with me , and the other 1700 + netriders :wink: :LOL:
    Its ok , i have removed it from my phone
    Cheers

20. thanks everyone, bike is home safe and all patched up