Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone with a Suzuki Across please read

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by speedysnaill, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Do you know if there is some sort of key code anywhere hidden on the Across? I've lost my key, they want to charge me LOTS of $$$ for a new one, with the code it will reduce the price. Anyone help out?

Cheers. :cry: :cry:

2. i will have a ring around, to some of my mates and find out if can, got mates that are locksmiths as well as a suzuki mechanic

3. wow, awesome, thank you!

4. Recommend you just take off your helmet lock and take that to a locksmith.

Failing that take off the ignition lock. it should only be held on by a block connector and a couple of allen bolts.

5. you will probably find there isnt a helmet lock on the across thus the storage compartment where the petrol tank is

and a locksmith will charge upto $100 more to generate a new key for a lock from scratch rather then supplying them with the key code

6. Where does one go about getting the code for the key? From a suzuki dealer?

7. I've never paid anywhere near that for a key to be made up off the lock.

8. How much have you payed 'Slow Suzuki' and who did you get to do it? RAA or a locksmith:?

9. Yes, there is a helmet lock.. the across has everything!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The code is normally in the service book, do you still have that?