Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone watching the Eurovision Final?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Sibi, May 15, 2016.

1. Always fun to see, I love Sam and Julia's commentary :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. No sorry sbs is on child lock for me and I'm not allowed the password.:p
    • Funny Funny x 4
  3. Normally I'd be like, Idź do Polski!, (go Poland!) but we were a bit boring this year - no milk maids;)

Dami Im didn't do too bad amongst the competition.

Not enough wind machines this year though...
  4. And too much politics as always
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hahahaha!
    Poland was channeling Jesus and Michael Jackson in looks, not a bad entry though. Thought Dami did well. So far I liked that first singer off the rank, Laura from Belgium.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. no :eek:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stayed up and watched it live. A pretty boring eurovision this year overall, no joke acts at all. The winning song wasn't that great and probably only won due to backlash against Russia due to their recent behaviour.

Edit: I also preferred eurovision with the BBC commentary, Terry Wogan drunk making acerbic comments about the acts was better than Sam and Julia.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I only got into it a couple of years ago, I missed out on Terry
  9. Nope. The TV wouldn't even get switched on if it wasn't for my OH.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not, but I got SibiSibi and the kidlette commenting on it in the background... I'm doing important stuff!!! (like uploading bike ride youtube videos) hehehe
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Very Avant garde! I likey Croatia
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. hmm, yeah sure... that's what I used to say when the chillibabe was watching Revenge... :p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Shhhhhhhhhhh, you're giving too much away! ;)

I bet you'll not sleep much tonight with the new baby coming tomorrow :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh no fair, but I deserved that :(

but tomorrow... :D:cool::):woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I think the versus are in English but I can't make out jack shit, the music is good, don't know about her
  16. I liked Georgia the best so far, but must admit I'm disappointed this year, nothing seems original.
  17. What a shame a guy from Belarus wasn't allowed to sing naked on stage with a life wolf
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. that's bloody discrimination, unless of course the wolf put in a protest and it was deemed cruelty to animals.
  19. One of my favourite was Belarus the year before with the cheesecake song, still have a laugh about it, good song, catchy and entertaining dance moves.