Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone want an Aardvark invite?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I've got 9 left. PM me your email, first come best dressed, except if I like certain applicants more and/or they include booby pics.

2.  Top
  3. With the risk of sounding unfashionable and out of touch I have to ask.....what is Aardvark ??

4. I would presume that if you get an ardvaark then in order to keep it clean you'd need to get an ardvaarkume cleaner as well...

5.  Top
  6. You're kidding.

7. So wot... it's like a special club for people who can't use Google?

8. Faaark Aardvark, I'LL just txt you Loz :grin:

9. Can it answer this question: WTF?

10. 42

11. I'd guessed 41, so friggin close
    Oh well back to the walk of shame to whip myself mercilessly with a cat o ninetails till i'm smarter

12. They're going to kill us

13. interesting concept, ill grab an invite if u have any left loz

14. I wanna give this a try

15. WTF is Aardvark??.....I guess on that note I don't need one!! :?

....42 eh??.....thanks for the fish & goodbye!! :wink:

16. it sounds similar to the one where you draw a picture, press send and it goes to someone's machine randomly... then that person draws a picture and goes somewhere else randomly

17. A few early-adopter mates of mine are calling this the next big web app behind facebook and twitter. I dunno if it'll be that big but it's certainly useful. It's also kinda fun to answer questions... There's a lot of clever people out there!

Anyway, you guys that want an invite, PM me your email address and I'll hook you up.