Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone used the Nolan N43 Trilogy Helmet?

Discussion in 'Helmets' started by MV, Jun 22, 2012.

1. In my pre-emptive new helmet shopping I stumbled across this:

I was planing on getting a Shoei or one of the up market AGV's to replace my current AGV, but these look to have everything I'd need in a commuter helmet & cheap enough to get a another full face for trackdays & serious rides...

So has anyone used one?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Does look awesome. Is it available here yet? And at what price?
  3. The Helmet Warehouse are advertising them at $349, that's all I know.

Flip down sun visor, removable chin bar, huge field of view & recessed compartments for speakers, sounds perfect for commuting.
  4. I would love to have a look at it in flesh. I wonder if Peter Stevens store it or can get it in.
  5. was tempted to buy one years ago.
    have only recently been approved for use in Aus.
  6. Nice, hadn't seen that one & I learnt a new word :)

[strike]The Air is the same helmet, with less venting I think.[/strike]This is the same helmet as the air, but with less venting.
  7. odd that the 'air' version has less venting...
    seems like very good value for money at $349
    does it come in any other colour schemes?
  8. Anything modular to the point of having REMOVABLE components in the chin region is a NO-NO for me....

I like my chin the way it is....

Interesting design though
  9. I could be wrong on the venting thing. Heaps of other colours, check out the helmets warehouse website.
    Edit: this one is supposed to have less venting, I wasn't clear before.

It meets the same specs as any other helmets, whether that's with or without the chin bar, I don't know.

I don't see it as an issue for my intended purpose.
  10. I dunno mate......commuting is one activity where I want the most protection.....

Bloody impatient, indifferent, imbecile cagers............ :D

I will admit it is worth a look - I just like my full-face Shoei.....