Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone used 'freestyle motorcycles' ?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Simmo W, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Ok, so after getting my L's, I'm now after a new Honda CB500X, I'm in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne.

I'd rather support a local retailer, so is the above business in Seaford worth trusting? For servicing as well? Or is Peter Stevens in the city or Dandenong just as ok (but not for servicing I hear)

Thanks in advance!

Simon

2. I bought my bike from there, got what I thought was a good deal. From my experience they were good to deal with and professional and seem ethical, but I went in knowing what I wanted and what I was prepared to pay. I think that helps regardless of the dealer. Only had one service to date on the bike, but happy with them and will take the bike there for the next service. Spare parts guy seemed eager to help when I was looking at luggage options, even calling the venture rack people in NZ to check on parts availability.

3. Good to hear, thanks