Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone seen or have one?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Flylo, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Just as it says, looking for this. I'm guessing it was published in 92/93. This was obviously before he won his first world championship. I've been looking for a while a can't find much information on it. Thanks.

2. ya, I've actually got a signed one.

3. and I bet you're not selling it :LOL:

4. Awesome! Did you buy it from new?

5. It was a gift and I then got Mick to sign it. Its now framed and in storage.

6.  Top
  7. Thanks for that Nightowl. After a few emails and paying for it, I was informed the item couldn't be found. While this was happening I noticed that the item was, all of a sudden, underlined and the price was listed. I can only imagine it was because of all the emails he was receiving. It is still listed at the moment! So thanks to whoever got in before I did. Hope it gets lost in the Christmas mail. :furious:
    I missed out on this one, but if anyone else knows where I can get one, please send me a pm. Thanks.