Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone riding on Saturday?

Discussion in 'VIC' started by WingNutt, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Can't make the ride on Sunday and busy on Monday, is anyone planning anything for tomorrow. If not i think ill do a quick run up Mt Macedon for lunch if anyone is interested!!

cheers
    stuart

2. A couple of us are going for a ride to the island on Saturday. Not sure which way we are going to take tho

3. Hey Deb, what time you guys leaving???

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

4. When we wake up :D

5. Counts me out. lol!!

Cheers
    Lids

6. I like to sleep in and seeing as there is a ride on Saturday, Sunday AND Monday, Saturday will be my sleep in day for the weekend. I can't see us leaving too early. More likely just before midday (ish) ;)

7. That could be noon!!! :LOL:

8. Midday = Noon ya wally. See previous post :p

9. Guess I should wake up properly today...... and read things thoroughly! :roll:

10. Some people will be riding on friday night also.... Both types of rides, bikes and babes...

Strike, anyone, anyone, strike please

11. Man, I'd love to go but can't. Bugger Bugger ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Cheers
    Lids
    :cry: :cry:

12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Mitch, you dickhead!!!! You aint getting one!!!! Take the hint boy!!!!
    You gotta do better than that, just ask Alan :p ;)

13. Oh, I can do worse, much worse.... But, I figure it would not only get me kicked off but also knocked off......

Although, the finger is on the trigger...... You never never know :p :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: