Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone Ride a Moto Guzzi?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Owen, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Just seeing if anyone here rides a moto guzzi....i love em!

2. Don't own one, but jumped on a 1100 SPORT last week very nice. I want one
  3. I used to ride an old Laverda. I still love Italian bikes but I'm much mor weary for the experience. It's a real love/hate relationship.

I can imageine the newer you get the less hate there is
  4. Yeah, kyzmos rides one :)
  5. I have a Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans... wonderful riding experience.

Very much about how the bike feels rather than what it does... if you don't understand that, then I'm sorry but I can't explain it. It's something one has to experience :)

Link to pic of My Moto Guzzi
  6. I just wish they'd slot one in the price range between the 750 breva and the 1100's

Something like the old 1000s would be nice.
  7. If they could stretch the breva 750 motor to 850cc... and make it into a standard style, then that'd do the job.

But people would still probably go "but it's a little block... not a big block" :)
  8. Hey Owen,

I ride an 04 Breva 750ie, its an awesome bike :D
  9. Yeah. And make a cafe racer, like the Thruxton. I'd que for that.
  10. I've always liked the look of the V10 Centauro, doubt I'd ever buy one though.
  11. It's awsomely loud too!

I could hardly hear my V11 over it :LOL:
  12. It looks like Moto Guzzi have made some real advances with their bikes in terms of quality and finish. The newer ones look really good and to be expected from a factory with so much history.

I still laugh at a test AMCN did a few years ago of a California that they stated was a real bargain as you got 27 gears with each bike (1st, 1st and a half, 1st and three quarters, neutral, second, another neutral, second and a third, neutral, second and four fifths...etc, etc)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Nice to see some guzzis out there!
    Hey any of you guzzi owners read 'The Perfect Vehicle'?