Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone own an Icon Tarmac jacket?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by V4bloke, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Hi,

interested opinions on this jacket - can't seem to find them in any bike shops, except online.

2. I think you will find that ICON Australia only import a VERY limited range into the country to sell though stores. Its a shame really because we miss out on a lot of the good stuff. If you haven't seen it in stores then there is a good chance that it is not actually sold here and the only way to get it is to buy online from the US.
  3. Yeah, I've only seen them here in Australia on Bikebiz website, but would rather see something in the flesh before I buy it.
  4. been looking to buy one to, MCAS have them on their site, will prob go check their shop out sometime during the week
  5. Unfortunately I'm in Qld :(

Let me know what u think of them if you make it over there :)
  6. will do!

they look pretty anyway and with summer coming up, my DR jacket is gonna be hell!
  7. Got the jacket on Tue, red and white.

LOVE IT!

very good vented jacket! looks awesome but works brilliantly to!

decent protection with armour and all but also very comfortable to wear!

I went a L even tho i could fit into a M cause it felt just that little bit better being a bit bigger, esp for summer!

Also a big plus, the sleeves unzip just above the elbow! so you can have a short sleeve jacket! its awesome, pop the sleeves in the boot of the bike or in a bag and your even cooler.

for the price, a good all around jacket, happy with purchase and would buy again.