Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone missing a VTR250 (SYD)???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mickyb V9, Feb 8, 2007.

1. There is a yellow one parked at the end of Victoria Rd, at the bottom of Anzac Bridge.

It was there this morning as I went pass . .

And it was still there this afternoon on the way home.

Looks okay, no damage, just parked against the traffic light.
  2. It's YELLOW

The owner probably came to their senses and dumped it. :LOL:
  3. So long as there was no damage that's OK.

If it had damage, then imagine how many of us would start to speculate on the accident, and the only way the post would not get deleted was if it was actually a netriders bike.....I'm glad that's all cleared up :?
  4. *chuckles* :grin:

I love the smell of sarcasm at 10pm :p
  5. check your watch my child, 'twas but only 2152 hours when you posted, therefore it was the smell of sarcasm prior to 10 o'clock :p :p :p :p
  6. A chick whos name I can't remember in Sports Tonight rides a yerrow VTR....ummm, that is all.
  7. Heidi Ahrens !

8. Nah not her.
    I was talking to her ages ago and invited her on one of our nightly jaunts, and she looked at me and said "Wow! You guys go for proper rides at night? I'd be too scared!" Non gangsta....very non-gangsta.

Who the hell doesn't ride at night??

Severe lack of gangsta.

And we just don' play.
  9. oi!!!! lol
  10. Whats wrong with yellow? I have a yellow Spada :)

I went past the bike on Friday after work too.
  11. Mate, I don't ride at night around here.....more roos than cars at night around here! Seriously, like groups of four or five every 50-100m.
    Keeps you pretty regular! :shock:

Regards, Andrew.
  12. Perhaps if my profile was up dated with the correct time settings, that would be correct.

Clearly you underestimate my laz...
  13. oi x2 :LOL: