Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone know of any stores having a sale/specials on?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Vineyard Performance Team, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Looking for Motorbike clothing - anything on sale/special - best place to go in Vic?

2. I dont know of any "sales" at the min but not to say they wont happen in the early new year, maybe?

There are some apparel places listed in the partner discount section and if memory serves correct from the last night organised, I think BikeMart were talking of doing another members night in Feb or something like that :?

Might help to know which side of Melb you are from and what type of budget/gear youre looking for.

3. Am in Eden Park - but often work in the city and usually travel to Berwick once a week so location is not really problem for me.

Budget is pretty good, prefer to buy the best safe and good quality gear if I can.

Am in two minds whether to get leather pants now then jacket later or get waterproof pants and then buy the leathers later on.

4. Ill be straight to point with you here. If you are in the north side of town, you will not find a better place than bikes plus on keilor rd, nth essendon. The man to deal with is Greg (Rocky). He is the ducks guts when it comes to service and giving the right deal.