Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone know any good helmet deals going at the moment? (VIC)

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by slickncghia, Apr 20, 2009.

1. G'day Guys,

Need a new road lid. I have 300 to spend including a tinted visor, so really about 250 on the helmet.

does anyone know any good deals going on at the moment? i just dont have allot of time to go chasing down bargains.

dont give me the, try them all on and pick which fits best line please. But feel free to give a plug of yourhelmet if its anygood and can be had for that pricerange

looking for a fibreglass at a minimum. id prefer to stay away from the hjc,kbc type of brands, black.

Just though id check here to see if anyones seen some awesome specials recently. im a S->M 56-57 if it helps

Cheers everyone
  2. Try one of the nolans which has that pulldown sunvisor, best of both worlds and within your price range.
  3. I haven't looked recently, but BikeBiz seems to quite often have end of line bargains. My current lid came from there at less than half rrp.
  4. AMX sale might still be on?
  5. whats everyones take on AGV? they have lids across the full price range.

theyre italian like my last lid. anyone got any opinions on them or which models to go for/stay away from.

not too keen on the pulldown smee but thanks i really hadnt considered the nolans till now, might have a look

yeah i had a quick look but i didnt see the x1000 with free visor for $300 that i was hoping for lol

cheers guys
  6. [​IMG]

thats my helmet, cant recommend it enough
  7. dont like the agv's? what model is it? why not?
  8. Had an AGV openface for years and years. Excellent lid in terms of durability, fit and comfort. Very good value indeed.

Haven't tried one of their full-faces as they don't seem to fit me as well.
  9. if that was directed at me, read my answer again, love em, thats called AGV Stealth, comes in different graphics
  10. ahhh. i misread...appologies.

yeah that was the model i was vaugely looking at cause it was about $400....then i was hopeing to find a bargain :p

anyone know somewhere that will do theese cheap?

ive seen them for 329 +delivery on ebay i think. anyone seen better?
  11. I'd have thought being a ghay motard wannabe you'd have gone with the Zeus? :p

My old man has one and can't recommend it enough. I've worn it a couple times and am impressed with it's comfort and looks.
  12. well i have a dirt lid, which is what all proper tarders wear anyway.

but i sold my 2 tards for a dirtbike and a roadbike

and im after a road lid...for my road bike. as my other one is goneskii

and a cbr600rr rider calling anyone ghay is the pink pot calling the kettle.
  13. Jealousy is a curse. ;)
  14. If you shop around theres still a few stores with '08 stock at discounts. gota be quick, peter stevens in ringwood had bout 6 helmets in agv and shoi? shoie? soei? left