Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone interested in doing a Netrider Secret Santa?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kaer, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Anyone interested in doing a Netrider Secret Santa?

Way it would work would be the following :-

$20 limit on present cost.

If you want to spend more I can't stop you, but remember this isn't a competition to see who can spend the most, it's a fun thing to do for the holidays. If you do want to buy something over the limit, please don't go overboard (unless you wanted to buy me a new BMW 1150 GSA)

Email me your Netrider Nick, Real Name and Postal Address. (email addy being ozlegend@gmail.com)

On December 12th I'll get the wife to randomly pair everyone up (since she doesn't read the forums she won't rig it). Then send you an e saying who you got, and their delivery details.

Off you go and buy your person a present, hopefully reading through the forums to get a clue (i.e. eswen = chocolate)

Then mail it out to that person, revealing no clues as to your identity.

And if you sign up, you better be willing to actually send a gift. I won't look at the list, but I will get the wife to out the non-senders :)

If you're interested, post up your an inner in this thread and send me an e at ozlegend@gmail.com. Didn't want to PM in case that box got flooded.

I've done it with another forum (un-motorcycle related) with an as friendly bunch of people, it worked well and proved to be a good laugh.