Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone in the general hunter region?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by aerodynamic, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Looking for some people to ride with who know some good twistys. Only set i know of is the road that Belmont hospital is on, and that is too heavily populated.

Im looking for some more people to ride with, who have good knowledge of the hunter valleys best roads. Atm its only myself and mitchkip :)

PM me!

2. go up to singleton and hit putty rd, man there is a million good roads around there, wollombi rd is another 1, google maps is your friend

3. I got to hit up the Mt White section last night and today, so much fun!

4. Plenty of rides in and around the vineyards. Also, go up to Port Stephens for a nice lunch trip. Then there is Buckets Way and spend a day in Gloucester. And there is Wolombi Road, you can ride down that and jump on the freeway to get home. Plenty of rides around the Valley, as suggested before check out Google Maps!