Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone in or near parramatta like to earn a slab?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Coconuts, Dec 30, 2005.

1. following on with my uncles search for a bike with a sidecar, he seems to have found one thats in his price range and about what he wants. problem is, parramatta is a couple of days drive from him in frankston, vic :LOL:

we just need someone to have a quick look at it to make sure everything checks out, and that there is no major faults with it. a semi-experienced person is preferrable, but really, this slab is up for grabs to just about anyone with more than one working eye and ear (so you can see/hear the thing running)

if anyone thinks they might be able to help out, please shoot me an e-mail at dalew@asnlogistics.biz and we'll work it all out.

next step after this is working out how to get it down here, i imagine interstate sidecar transport wouldn't be cheap :shock:

2. posted email, coco

3. I'm sure there's at least two fat ladies in Parramatta... Offer them a sausage.

4. oh god! that looks like the bike too :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

cheers paul.... but you didn't answer your phone.... too busy posting something there? :LOL:

5. that was pretty quick, paul there has offered to take care of it for me, and he's not even a drinker :LOL:

ahwell, $40 towards your petrol fund mate :wink: once you have this sorted out, let me know your bank account details and i'll get richard to pop some money in there for you :D

6. Big thanks again paul, Richard is stoked beyond beleif :LOL:

sounds like a ripper of a bike, i cant wait to pinch it off him for a cruise :p

top stuff buddy :wink:

7. Wow, it's certainly in good nick.

It even looks a bit familiar...

8. Well, go on.......

It came to the current owner from a man in Nowra, if that means anything.

9. certainly looks the part mate, I think Richard is going to be taking a plane up there on saturday, i'll give him your number so he can catch up with you and give you all that praise he's bound to want to give :LOL:

great stuff.... and it means i'll be able to take my kids for a ride much earlier :twisted: saves me buying a sidecar, and if the amount he rode the GPX was any indication of what he'll be like with that, i reckon i'll put more kays on it than him :LOL: