Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone in Melbourne willing to give me a hand?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by cheston3, Jun 11, 2007.

1. hey, anyone staying near city willing to give a hand on helpless me?? i cant start my bike, no matter how i try to start it. i tried to electric start, i tried to push start (maybe i am doing it wrong, cant really be since i got it started using push start number of times before)

i am riding a '01 R6

i know my carbi has problems. i just hope that some kind soul willing to come into city and give me a hand or something? cause i really want to ride it, but right now, i only can ride it without it moving(stop laughing and give me a hand pls) pm me your number and i will get back to you as soon as possible. i hope to start it and go for a short ride and coffee if possible. i have already scheduled for services at bikesplus but i have to get it there in the 1st place. i really hope some kind soul will help me. thanks in advances

2. Sorry mate, cant help but maybe can.

3. thanks man.. i think i will sign it up!! think it is good since so far i only enjoy riding, i must start to get my hand dirty and do my maintainence.. save me some bucks as well. hehe