Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone here play FIFA08 on the PS3? I have a problem...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Dougz, Apr 3, 2008.

1. I'm asking because I can't seem to find out why EA Sports decided to disable the two player mode in Tournaments.

The bit I mean is:

Lets say you and a mate want to play FIFA and decide to play a tournament. Up until the PS3 version of 08 (PS2 was OK) you were able to do this:

a) both pick a team - Lets say Player A picks LIVERPOOL and Player B picks THE SCUM (Manchester United) :p

b) The draw is randomly made and Player B is first up with THE SCUM vs Arsenhole. Player A then selects to play Arsenhole for the duration of the match and tries to knock out Player B.

This keeps going until hopefully you both end up facing each other in the Final.

Now you can't play as the computer opponent anymore! It's just taken away a whole magical section of the game that provided hours of drinking and jocularity with ones friends - and a hell of a lot of pisstaking.

Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm pretty pissed about it TBO. It's not the same game as is available on the PS2. :evil:
  2. Of course you have a problem... your trying to play soccer with a busted up foot.
    Get a brain mate. :LOL: