Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone here a travel agent?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Dougz, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Hiya,

I need to get to Toronto Canada in January and then on to Europe etc sometime around July. I'm just getting confused trying to find the best deals on the net and was wondering if any netriders are travel agents and can give me a hand? Shoot me a pm if you can help and I'll call you.

Dougz :)
  2. sorry, probably no help, but i heard that if u fly to USA. via hawaihi, its like half as much as the other usaul ways. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
  3. I asked for a T.A. in the Pay if forward thread, no responce as yet, x,000's of members but no T.A.'s :(
  4. I went to Flight Centre in Doncaster yesterday and have a pretty good price on flights to the UK for next year for the two of us. Early Bird specials have just been released. I'd just go in and talk to someone if I were you. They seem to do a pretty good job of hunting around for the best flights.
  5. Nakkas seems pretty keen to tell you where to go.............. :LOL:
  6. All he has to do is ask for my address
  7. Thanks lil. I went into Flight centre yesterday and they spent a good 1 1/2 hrs finding me the best Round The World flight that took in the cities I want to see. I got a pretty good deal in the end :)
  8. back on topic... :) Dougz , glad you got a good deal at Flight Center. I have booked our last few o/s trips wholly online. Last trip we had to New York in Sept , I got the price in at 1 grand less than what the travel agents could do it for ( and i got 3 quotes). the more stop overs you have the cheaper the flight. pain in the bum, hanging out in airports but now i can say ive also now been to Salt Lake City, Atlanta,Newark, etc etc.... I book flights on Expedia .com and my hotels i get through hotwire.com. i wouldnt do it any other way now. Tripadvisor.com is very good for reviews and ratings too. Car hire in the states - usually we use alamo.com but this trip i booked through enterprise.com. very reasonable ( when the dollar is good :cry: ) just talking about it makes me want to book another holiday!

as she wanders off to the loungeroom to ask husband if he fancies 6 nights in Anaheim next May................ :wink:
  9. Thanks heaps Kate, I'll check those sites out now. I don't mind stopovers if it'll save me $$. I should be there on Sat so I'll let you know how I go. :)