Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone heard of these guys?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Jay77, Apr 11, 2011.

1. http://www.morepowerracing-au.com/index.htm

I have been looking at a set of Vance and Hines pipes for my XVS, Yamaha City quoted $750 plus fitting. Around $900 all up. This webiste is US based and seem to favour Aussie buyers. They are selling the same pipes for $280USD, with the conversion rate thats around $265AUD. Even if shipping cost $100AUD or so, its still a great saving. Im just very nervous of buying overseas. Anyone got any suggestion please?

2. have heard of moarpowah but haven't dealt with them.
    bought all my gear (2 jackets, 2 pairs gloves, armoured mesh pants and boots) from 2 US sellers, sportbiketrackgear.com and motorcyclegear.com (formerly newenough.com) and haven't had any issues with crying over.
    not to mention buying small stuff from china and HK (though i did have a problem with one chinese seller it was fixed once i stamped my foot)
  3. They've been on the net for at least the last few years cos i often check their site for prices etc so not like they're likely to setup, take money then disappear.