Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone hear of a moto death this weekend past in Vic?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Was talking to a girl from out of state that rides and she said she passed a motorcycle fatality over the weekend, she said she thought she was on Springvale road at the time and saw a wrecked bike and a body covered in a white sheet.
    I havent heard anything on the news so thought I'd post here to see if anyone heard anything.

2. No, but I did see a bike stacked on the Tullamarine Freeway outbound on Saturday. There must have been a multi-vehicle incident as there were about 6 vehicles and a truck stopped.

My partner is on her L's and seeing it didn't help her confidence on freeways.
  3. Motorcyclist killed in crash
    April 09, 2006
    A MOTORCYCLIST has died in a collision with a car in Melbourne's east.

The man, aged in his 40s, was killed at the intersection of Springvale Road and O'Sullivan Street, Glen Waverley, about 2.30pm (AEST) today.
    A woman in her late 20s, who was in the car, was taken to Monash Medical Centre with a shoulder injury, a Metropolitan Ambulance spokesman said.

The death takes Victoria's road toll to 89, compared to 113 at the same time last year.

4. It was in the local paper today....A motorcyclist in his 40s was killed at the intersection of Springvale Rd & O'Sullivan St, Glen Waverley about 2.30pm on Sunday. A female in her late 20s was take to hospital with a shoulder injury.

:cry: :cry: