Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone have eggs for breakfast?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jd, May 15, 2008.

1. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/15/2245496.htm
    :shock: :sick:

2. Faaaark thanks for putting me off eggs forever, ya bastard!

Get a gecko up ya!
  3. Salmonella problem solved, just plug up all chickens ar$eholes!
  4. But... how would the Tasmanians..... oh nevermind :oops: :p
  5. Ummmm, you'd think somebody woulda noticed a gecko in their egg before now if it was that common.

6. Surely the chickens would have said something if geckos were crawling up their arses!
  7. Anyone check the date on that story? It's not April 1st, is it?

Not an expert on avian anatomy by any means but I think the oviduct is closed off fairly tightly so a gecko would have to be really really small to get in there in the first place.

I smell a rat, or possibly a dead gecko :p There's more to this than meets the eye.
  8. What self-respecting gecko would want to climb up a chook's butt, anyway? What possible reason could it have for wanting to do that?
  9. Maybe the gecko thought it was a gerbil? :? :shock:
  10. Someone was off-line for a long time and only just got on-line to post his April Fool's Day joke, as atropos observed already :wink: :LOL:.
  11. What does atropos mean?
    And why the wink?
  12. Seriously, what kind of Dr would say: "Eggs are made inside chooks up this tube from their bottom."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. lol. Hes coming on to you ;) and so am I
  14. click the link, check out the pic. im pretty sure it IS a fuggin small gecko.

all i have to say is :shock:
  15. You question the quiet, queer gecko's quest to climb the clucker's clacker?

/ say out loud 5 times really fast.
    // no really.
  16. Are you referring to the gerbil comment?

Ummm.......Ktulu and Hornet600 will explain it to you. :p :wink: :bolt:
  17. Fark me Ktulu - you are a pisser sometimes. In the words of Kramer "You're out there baby!" :LOL: :LOL:
  18. so when an egg has a double yoke then i would assume its because another egg has crawled back up the chooks clack?
  19. awww bloody hell !

eggs are my all time favourite breakfast food.

shit, shit shit shit shit shit !