Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone have a Leo Vince exhaust?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MV, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Interested on hearing your opinions, I have been offered a set for the TRX at a very good price, but I don't really know anything about them...

Thanks in advance!

2. BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound absolute horn.

I had a stupidly loud SP1 that was sporting a full Ti Yoshimura system and it was nuts.

2 Years ago at the Superbikes I heard what sounded like my old SP1, it was a firestorm with LV cans on it.

On Monday after the WSBK's I ordered the LV for the K12R, it barks and sounds very sweet.

Buy them, they are great.
  3. There a reasonably high end performance can $ wise-not quite your Paris Hilton, i.e really expensive outlay and not a lot of meat, but more like your Pamela Anderson type, i.e. good throaty note when expelling from the pipe and excellent bang for your buck. :grin:
  4. #4 conspiracytheorist, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I had one on my SV, under 400 delivered (us ebay) at about the current rate.

Doesn't do it justice (using inbuild camera mic). Turning the bass up helps a bit though.
  5. Ok, I got them :LOL:

They're the sh1t. :cool:
  6. does anyone know what the ballpark figure is for shipping and tax for a slip on can from the US?
  7. No, some of us like to support local business.

But them locally. The new importer is apparently Wayne Gardner, but if you give the old importer a call, they may have some old stock they want to get rid of :wink:

Steve Cramer Enterprises: http://www.stevecramerproducts.com.au/

Might be a long shot, but you never know.
  8. If local business tried a bit harder maybe people would actually buy from them - that website is atrocious. Make a decent website with online ordering for the local market and you're a fcuking millionaire capice?
  9. I'll give them a shout and see what happens.
  10. That's true, & this industry is much further behind most when it comes to the internet, but there's always this little thing called the phone, it's pretty new :p

That said, AFAIK Steve Cramer is a wholesaler & not really aiming at the public, so horses for courses.
  11. Fair enough. The point still stands, imo, local market needs online retailers to compete with international companies retailing on the internet in order to compete. But lets not go off-topic ;)
  12. Not just online.... all including retail and wholesale need to drag themselves into the new era. ........

"Too busy sitting on their fat ar5es, expecting the world owes them a living."

An all too common story with Australian businesses, and an attitude not only confined motorcycle related businesses.