Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone have a helmet-cam or mountable camera I could borrow

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dibs, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Hey guys,
    Weird request, but im losing my licence for 12 months and dont have any videos of my '06 GSXR 1000. So I ask if anyone has a cam i could borrow to record a burn through the spur etc for a weekend... I will pay for the privilege if need be.

Also anyone wanna buy it :p, bit damaged tho :(

2. about $50 from Jaycar dude, plugs into your video camera that sitting in your arse-bag :)
  3. What did you do to lose your licence?
  4. I had a look at that site and my camera, but i dont think my camera will allow another to plug into it.
    And I lost it on the GOR doing 160 in a 100...

Anyway, if someone has a setup I could use that would be appreciated
  5. ... and were you running from the police when this happened?
    Surely it's just a neg driving charge and the stack is punishment enough.
  6. More info please Vic, just checked out the jaycar site and couldn't find this thing that plugs into my video camera...
  7. I dont recall.
    I was there a couple fo years ago and saw a cmos camera that you could plug into a "video-in" socket of your camera and record vision from it.
  8. do what mordeth13 did in his video..

OR this one.. :LOL:
  9. I think I found it Vic it's the pinhole deal... but it won't plug into the digicam I have...

here's the link if anyone else is interested... maybe a firwire web cam might work...

LOL I like his T better than his helmet