Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone had a paint respray lately? (pics inside)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by slyfox, Apr 22, 2005.

1. here's the pics of my scratched up scooter i mentioned in a previous post, anyone willing to have an estimated guess at what $$$ i'm up for in getting it fixed up? luckily it's just paint, no panel or mechanical damage.

i'm just glad i'm riding a one coloured scooter, not some fully faired intricately painted RS125 while learning (and sending it down the asphalt) :p

(i'm in the bayside area if anyone knows a specific place that they have used in the past they can recommend) :)

2. just ride it as it is, plastics are expensive, who cares what it looks like as long as it goes.
  3. Honestly, I'd be getting a can of touch up paint, cleaning the scrapes with wet 'n dry, thoroughly wash it and spray/brush away

When your all done learning, you can get it done properly if you still want to.

Just my thoughts.

4. $500-$1200 depending on how fussy you are gonna be with the repair.