Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone got an Eagle or MRA double-bubble screen?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by ball_bag001, Aug 25, 2006.

1. I am after a tinted screen for my 1999 CBR600F and am leaning towards either a MRA or Eagle Screen. Has anyone had any experience with these?

2. I had an MRA tinted dbl-bbl. WHat do you want to know?

3. I had an eagle double bubble on the zx6, I had bought an MRA one but returned it as i didn't like how square the edges were.
    Screen was awesome, since sold the bike, but bought another screen from eagle for my current bike :)

4. I dunno about the Eagle screens, but the MRA ones are durable. More so than the VMU ones, it seems...

5. I currently have a MRA screen for my bike. No problems with it.

[IMG:498:664:3c0e9aa6aa]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/imajo/IMG_0240.jpg[/img:3c0e9aa6aa]

6. I haven't seen many on bikes so am after comments on how they look. A mate has a MRA d/b on his CBR and it looks a little square in the bubble so was thinking about the eagle screens which seem like they may be a better shape.