Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Anyone got a Ninja 300 I can take around the block?

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...so I'm doing my first learner bike review, on the Benelli BN302, a 300cc parallel twin.

I figure I really need a quick ride on a Ninja 300 so I can get a bit of a feel for how they compare. Like, around the block a couple of times would totally do the trick.

I know most of you learner types probably don't know me, so here's a quick introduction. I'm a foul-mouthed, overweight, hairy and slightly malodorous hooligan with a heart of gold. I like long wheelies on the beach and candlelight donuts. I will not ruin your shit or attempt to wheelie your bike unless asked to, and I will be eternally thankful.

:)

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 6
  2. Ask Uncle GregUncle Greg , one of his learners is bound to have one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doubt you’ll have any problems sourcing one but if you do get stuck maybe swing by Sat prac and see GreyBMGreyBM ... he might let you take “his” new little beastie for a spin. :)

WP_20150217_002.

Ok, that may not be quite what you’re looking for, but you might also find a learner or two there with a Ninja 300 happy to oblige (if prac’s on, check VIC thread around 8am Sat).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Does.... Does 8am actually happen on Saturdays?

Also, what's David got himself now?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. lol! oops, sorry, my bad ... midday?
    Just a thought, perhaps copy your request into Sat prac & Greg's threads too.

I'll leave that for David to answer ... the red suits him I think. ;)

6.  Top
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  8.  Top
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I live out near Caulfield but will be over in Yarraville on Saturday morning... You guys?

10. Other side of town, over in Donvale.

11. That's no sweat, got any free time over the weekend?

12. I will now check with my better half? Does she get a crack at the Benelli then lol?

13. Hell LozLoz, what are you doing testing a LAMS bike right after doing the electric bike crazy tango in LA? It'll feel like a bloody ocean liner by comparison.

14. I reckon a sit's about the best I can do, we've had some test units munted lately when friends had a go at them and that's no good for anyone!

15. Wombats, Loz??? :LOL:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. There's one for sale in the for sale forum. That would virtually guarantee you a test ride.

17. Problem sorted, the better half said "ok". So will PM you LozLoz

• Like Like x 2
  18. I don't think we'll be getting up to wombat speed on this one! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Would you prefer one with a ......

Yoshi?

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Ears pricked up..... :woot:
    Did I hear the unmentionable mentioned???
    ..come on up to Sydney LozLoz I'll happily give you a test ride
    On Wasabi my bootiful li'l ninj :D

BTW always up for a mono

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.