Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone going to Bali between oct5 and oct20..Wanna catch up?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by strech, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Anybody heading over there these dates? We have booked a whole island (Lembongan)and a heap of bikes if any1 whats to catch up for a ride or a drink (or both) or just a get together, no cops no cages no helmets and no rulz.(cant wait) Or we can catch up on the main land for a ride or a meal if that suits ya better. PM me if ya keen.Will be watching Bathurst and the GP on the bigscreen whilst lazing in the pool, we will also be doing waterbom park, diving, and a day on mountian bikes where we get taken up the mountians and then set free for the day stopping in at some of the villages for meals and tours, cooking classes bars and clubs etc. rides will take in some of the best scenary in the world. best part about the mountian biking is its all down hill. no pedaling.
    We will be staying at Nusa Dua Lembongan and Seminyak but will be at Sams bar (on the beach in kuta) most nights.. drop in and say hello.

2. I have just moved this from General discussion into Off Topic. Please don't dump threads into General but take the time to work out which forum they actually belong in.
  3. opps, sorry boss.
  4. pay for it n i'll cya there! :grin:
  5. Can't make it...can you bring a parcel back for me?

Regards, Andrew.
  6. Sounds like a good trip. Got any spare room in the bodyboard bags?