Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone From Warrnambool Here?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by WiErD, Nov 30, 2005.

1. So im trying to work out if anyone is from my area on here at all, or if im all alone?

ive seen a few bieks around the place, but no one posting from warrnambool that i can figure.

maybe everyones just lurking.

if there is anyone from around warrnambool, would anyone like to meet up for coffee or a ride?

let see what happens.

2. I used to sort of be from kind of warrnambool. kinda.

Ok I lived there for 6 months. Still go visit friends down there sometimes. :p
    Good luck!
  3. We lived there last year, but I didn't have a motorbike then, just pushies. I know a lot of people from Mortlake->Cobden that head that way for the GOR.
  4. Hi WiErD, My in-laws are down that way and I'll be down there over Christmas for a week or so. My brother in law rides a Yamaha 250 cruiser down there. Some good roads 'round there too.

5. My ex is down there... I try and avoid the place...

Although I hear that tourists come from far places to watch her and her new mate swimming off the shore :LOL:
  6. Hey, I think I saw your ex earlier this year just off Logans Beach. Having a whale of a time!! :LOL:
  7. Nah, they're all probably still in Warnambool.....
  8. So you were shagging a fat cow of a pig of a whale :shock: . Nice taste NOT :p :p :p not something i would brag about :shock: but then you may not be the prettiest boy around either and beggars can't be choosers :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  9. care to elaborate, ive only found the GOR so far.

theres nothing that ive found that comparares with say the spur, or the ride to wahalla from melbourne.

tis a long trip though:(
  10. Ah, Premier Speedway, probably Australia's best 1/4 mile speedway.

I've got three grandstand seats and try and get to at least 3 events down there each year.

I reckon the short cut roads to the coast are better than the GOR, not as many other vehicles and not quite as heavily policed either.
  11. Liked in warrnambool for 21 years. DJ'd at the whalers, the gallery and the bay.

Escaped from there many years ago but still sake the cbr down every now and then to see mum.

I'm back christmas eve