Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

anyone else looking for a helmet?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Atlas, Mar 22, 2007.

1. hi folks

goig to buy a new helmet in the next two weeks.. just curious to see if anyone else is after one.. maybe we can get a discount if we bought them together

im in parra area.

2. I went parra yesterday...but the helmets there are alot more expensive like $100 more for the XR1000 shoei's. Try the Shoei store on hume highway yagoona. I wish you made this post before, so i would of waited and went with you. Probably could of got my shoei for 600 when it was marked at $730 :p

3. hey thanks for the tip.. too bad u bought urs already !

well for anyone else out there thats interested.. let us know!

4. ive been looking arounf for a while now also, but unfortunately i just bought a new helmet on wednesday !! got a KBC VR-1X from actionmc in the city (surry hills).
  5. I thought you would have to buy 5-10(or more) to get a certified group discount? I'd just haggle as much as you can when you buy a helmet. Just set a price you want on something you see (say $100 less or whatever) and try a few stores and see the closest they will take etc.
  6. I'm after a new Shoei, plain white in the next week or two.

I live in castle hill... PM me, bruvva!
  7. [​IMG]

I picked up a KBC VR2 gunslinger from MACs in Wentworth Street, City

i got mine for 360, marked down from 400.

their sale ends at the end of the month.
  8. yea Im after a helmet 2, but dont live near parra (in earlwood). Just dont know anything bout brands and which helemts are good. i really dont car for the price as long as the quality is really good and very safe. Any hints?
  9. Picked up a Shark RSR2 on the weekend from Action M/C in Parra... they've got a helmet sale on at the moment, so if you don't mind limited colours and sizes, they've got some damned good prices!

10. Mmmmmm... not bad....