Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone Driving from Adelaide to Sydney soon?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mbikefreak, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Hi NR members, I just found myself some great value spares in Adelaide (I'm in Sydney/Newcastle) for my bike and was hoping that there is a member that could / would help me out?

1) Travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in the not too distant future
    2) Have space for a RS125 frame, 2 wheels and a MISC assortment of spare parts.
    3) Happy to kick in $$$ for some petrol & beer money.

anyway its a long shot, but worth a thread on the off chance the universe aligns and there's a willing soul to offer their services and help a lad out.
  2. Can't help you with that but I could possibly package it up and get to a transport for you, if that helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Appreciate the offer very much, and yes thats definitely an option. If you could pick up and package that would be awesome, I can organise the freight side of things through our work's freight accounts.

Apparently there is someone else looking at it this morning, so it may get sold but I'll keep you posted, thanks for the offer.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Netrider: Connecting Riders.....
  5. parts were sold to someone else, thanks again for the offer
  6. Bugger, oh well maybe next time :)
    • Like Like x 2