Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone catch the Liverpool - Arsenal game this morning?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Dougz, Apr 9, 2008.

1. soccer is a skillfull game but so boooooooring. Give me AFL any time. \:D/ :dance: :grin:
  2. Was an entertaining game.

The last 15 minutes was fantastic. Especially when Arsenal equalized and a few minutes later gerrard converts a penalty followed by a good one from babel to seal the game.
  3. LARP-Foosball? ;)
  4. Yeah I think I woke up half the street when Babel won that penalty with 5 mins to go! :LOL: I just wish Liverpool would stop giving us heart attack finishes like this (actually, not really :p )

There was the Olympiakos match in the 2005 Champions League - they needed to win by 2 x goals and Gerrard scores with 2 mins left on the clock from 25 yards out

There was the 2005 Champions League Final - Down 3 nil at half time and came back to tie, winning on penalties

There was the 2006 FA Cup Final - Losing 3 -2 with around 4 seconds to go on the clock and Gerrard scores from 30 yards out to equalise putting the game into extra time and winning on penalties

and now this game! What amazing spirit!