Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyone buy a Spada from Caringbah Motorcycles?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by suzyq, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Ok so where is the compliance plate?? :?

Ive had my Spada a year today :woot: and last week I had to get the rego check done.. as you do.. anyway.. we couldn't find the compliance plate anywhere! I have seen it attatched to the frame up near the steering head on other Spadas, but not on mine. :roll: Wasn't a problem, but the mechanic said it will be fine as long as it doesn't run out of rego at any stage... :shock:

2. Ring Steve Wyers and ask him what to do. He's been importing and selling the Spada for years; I'm sure he knows what the deal is..... (02) 9524 6456

3. Ta for that.. :) Yeah Hornet, I was going to give Steve a ring to check.

4. Thanks for reminding me SuzyQ. I had my Honda Spada for 7 months now. Rego will be around before I know it. I remember getting a stack of paperwork from Steve when I brought my bike from him. It had all these engineers checks and signatures, etc. I should him about the compliance plate next time I see him.

5. Yeah no worries Faramir.. well according to the link supernego put up, i dont think it matters.. :)

But if you find out let me know :)