Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anyome going to Tropfest tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Cowboy1600, Feb 26, 2005.

1. If so make sure you come and say hi cause Im working there. Look for the people on the little scooters with trailers with the billboards on the back. Ill be driving one of them :) Yep, I got a new job and they dont come much better. Being payed $15 an hour to ride around on a scooter and stop occasionally to smile and give shit away!!

2. How do I get a job like that???
  3. Its not what you know, who you know :)

Went up to a woman that was outside uni yesterday. Asked her how would I get a job like that, she replied that I should talk to her :) Alas she called me today and im working tomorrow.
  4. Looked into that same job about two years ago when I didn't have a bike and was desperate to ride. Never happened though, too busy.

From what I understand they are always desperate to get people in, apparently its pretty hard to find people with a bike license. Or so I was told by the friend of a friend who did it every now and again.
  5. I was just coming out of work about a week ago for an early lunch (on Exhibition St) and i ended up watching 4 of these guys on scooters with the billboards having a fully blown argument with the parking inspectors.
    As far as i could gather, the inspectors were saying that they couldnt park there as they hadnt put any money in the meter; as all 4 had parked them to display the billboards for half an hour and were having a chat just next to them all.

Never heard the outcome but ended up LMAO when i came back in from lunch and they were still arguing (45 minutes later) only now there were 2-3 parking inspectors up against in the 4 guys on scooters.