Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anybody wearing: Icon reinforced riding denim.......?/

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Rogues, May 16, 2008.

1. Anybody tried or is using this gear at the moment......??
    Six different styles of jean, I gather all are 14oz denim and several are quoted as having 'double layer panels' and 'Aramid' reinforced hip panels and kneee panels...........
    Not a bad lookin' jean guys but are they in the same league as Draggin' & Horny'...........(forget the rest)

2. do a search its been covered, theres varying opinions

i have a pair of icon anthems - they're good jeans but they're not as protective as draggins

looks better though
  3. I also have a pair of anthems. Draggins don't fit me, so i got these, they're quite comfy and have heaps of room. Haven't come off so can't say how well they protect.

The only thing i don't like is the logo's that are all over them. Otherwise great. Massive back pockets so your wallet doesn't escape are handy.
  4. Shay and I both have Anthems. Two pairs for the price of one pair of Draggins.